Maskwacis Outreach School will provide students with an Individualized Education Program that will empower students, who are unable to attend a regular school program, to take ownership for their education.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ~ Albert Einstein
Maskwacis Outreach School’s mission is to graduate students with a high school diploma.
The primary objective is to provide quality individualized programming to allow students to acquire credits towards a high school diploma. A secondary objective is to provide students with the resources and knowledge to be able to attend a regular school environment and be successful.
To accomplish this we:
- Provide flexibility in the students education.
- Allow student to set education and career objectives.
- Provide a non-conventional school environment.
- Provide students with opportunity to complete their education.
- Build relationships with our students.